View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:39 PM   #4
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
1) I don't want to load my user dictionary with a lot of words I'll never see again
Don't confuse the system dictionary with a "User" dictionary.
You can create a temporary User dictionary which you can simply delete when you are finished.
In the image, I have named my User dictionary as "TempDict", and you can see that it is full of character names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
I seleted all the ones that started with a cap D and said [Ignore] and did a [Refresh]

Not only did they come back in the list, the gray shading seems to jump around. I thought that theshading might mean 'Ignore' but it seems random
Ignore is a temporary hide. Once you close the editor and restart it, they all come back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dictionary.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	207885  
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote