View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:18 PM   #3
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Spell check can do a Case sensitive sort.
Then Review (because Names will Be there also), The Ignore or add to a user dictionary
I know that, but

1) I don't want to load my user dictionary with a lot of words I'll never see again

2) I already skip the more 'cryptic' files with <!-- calibre-no-spell-check --> or put them in the Exclude Files list

3) Even sorted, I'll still need to plow through them all

I seleted all the ones that started with a cap D and said [Ignore] and did a [Refresh]

Not only did they come back in the list, the gray shading seems to jump around. I thought that theshading might mean 'Ignore' but it seems random
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	207878   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	207879  
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote