View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 09:19 PM   #167
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Ctrl+Tab must be hard wired, these are my shortcut settings:

Attachment 207875

I prefer to only have one shortcut for per action.

BR
Huh? It is registered just like all the other actions you can control with the Shortcut Manager. Could this be Windows overriding some shortcut or your special shortcut system extension?

On my mac in Sigil shortcuts I now have NextTab set to Ctrl+PageDn and PreviousTab set to Ctrl+PageUp and it works just fine in Sigil.

So something on your end must be mapping or overriding Ctrl+Tab to NextTab or its a Qt/Windows thing?

Last edited by KevinH; 04-27-2024 at 09:58 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote