View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 12:10 AM   #11
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlashi View Post
Hello,
I started using Caibre and one of the first things I made was changing the icon set to Monstre (which is really nice, thanks). But I found a little glitch — icon "Remove Books" did not change, even it exists in Monstre set. I tried to find how to repair it but did not succeed (I have not find the Monstre icons images in Calibre). Can someone help? Thanks.
Well, thanks to your question, I've finally found a way to extract the icons from Calibre icon packs.

On Windows, the images are located in this Qt resources file:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\calibre\icons-xxx.rcc

Then I found this tool, which can decompile .rcc files, and saw this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap 2024-04-27, 00_43_14.png
Views:	50
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	207862

and this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap 2024-04-27, 00_58_01.png
Views:	51
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	207863

Which means there's no remove_books.png in this specific icon pack.

However you can choose any icon you like and place it in
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\calibre\resources\images
... provided you use the exactly same filename:

remove_books.png

I prefer the classic icon, attached below.
Attached Images

Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote