View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 06:07 PM   #6001
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
It's always bundles that scupper my good intentions. Maybe I should just fiddle the figures so I don't count them?
I've done pretty well avoiding bundles unless they are all of a series or a single author. I found as I got older that it was harder to plow through a series. You get through 3-4 books and then go on to something else and maybe return later. I still haven't finished Harry Harrison ebook collection nor the Works of Andre Norton and I bought those in 2011. I'm about 1/2 through each.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote