View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 05:04 PM   #424
mirage
Zealot
mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mirage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OnePlus 6 phone, Kobo Clara HD, Libra H2O
Does this plugin split large files within an epub into smaller ones if that's what I want, but within the epub, not into separate new epub files? I have an epub that has a couple files that are bigger than 400k that I'd like to get down to more files of smaller sizes. I've done this manually before, but would prefer to do it more automatically by indicating where I want the splits to be.

I think Sigil does this, fwiw.

Or does Calibre (or another plugin) do this already? If that's the case, I haven't been able to find out where.
mirage is offline   Reply With Quote