View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 12:19 PM   #157
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Windows users might run into some theme issues with this test build when changing the system colors from dark to light while Sigil is running. I'm aware of it and have been working on it for a while now. I've got something working that I hope to push soon, but in the meantime... simply restart Sigil if you run into the issue with this test build. No need to report the problem.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-26-2024 at 12:26 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote