View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 07:58 AM   #2
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3oo View Post
Hi when shutting down my pocketbook, through the power button, koreader isnt able to save settings. Same happens when it auto shutdowns through the power button.

Usually linux distros send out a sigterm to give programs the option to close gracefully. I guess this is the problem. Maybe pocketbook is sending out sigkills.
I don't experience this issue on my PB632. What model Pocketbook are you using?

EDIT: Just noticed it's an Inkpad 3 Pro. I believe KOReader only recently started supporting this device and other user have experienced crashing issues. You'd be best reporting this on the KOReader github page.

Last edited by neil_swann80; 04-26-2024 at 10:26 AM.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote