View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 07:34 PM   #156
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-M View Post
I'm running macOS, but I have "Show hidden files" enabled and can confirm that in the same Finder window that shows my Clara 2e's .adds folder, there's no .adds folder in my Clara BW (if that's what you meant). I assumed that was a folder created by nickelclock.

There's also no .add folder, for what it's worth.
Thank you for the clarification. It definitely seems like Kobo have changed something regarding the KoboRoot.tgz installation. We will need to investigate further.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote