View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 06:41 PM   #154
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-M View Post
I'm that reddit user who got the device early.

The boot loop was caused by own doing (I probably .tgz-ed the wrong folder or files), but I can confirm that neither nickelclock nor nickelmenu work at the moment.

They don't cause boot loops, as long as you're not a buffoon like I was, but they don't do anything other than push the device to update/restart back to the same status as before. They're not creating a .adds folder on new Kobos, unfortunately.
Hi, are you running Windows, Mac or Linux on your computer? Mac or Linux might not show the .adds folder.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote