View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 03:23 AM   #1
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Question Are there Libra 2 B/W available from Kobo anywhere?

I waited to know what the new Kobos would be before buying a new Libra 2 to replace the one stolen in January. I was very disappointed that the new Libra was colored ink only, with resultant very poor definition.

In France, only reconditioned Libra 2 B/W are available, either from Kobo or Fnac, for 170 €. I wonder if it is the same elsewhere. There are some available from resellers, but I want the convenience of Fnac if I have problems with it.

I ordered one and hope the screen will be decent - the first one was distinctly more yellow than my Sage.
anacreon is online now   Reply With Quote