View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 04:43 PM   #10
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thargor View Post
Well that sucks doesnt it? I suppose I can do the reboot thing I only add books once a month or so. You'd think this would have been urgently sorted by Kobo though...

Ill keep reading through my backlog and monitoring its behavior so, thanks all.
From what I've understand, there is code that should ensure the database is closed before the USB connection. For some reason, at random times it does not work. A problem that happens every time is a lot easier to locate and fix than a problem that shows up erratically.

I suspect Kobo has been busy with getting ready for the colour ereaders and starting to move their Kobo and Tolino ereaders to a common code base so this issue has not been given the attention that it might otherwise have received.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote