View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 08:39 AM   #38
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Frankly I don't know what I'd buy if Kobo suddenly stopped making ereaders. The Pocketbook UI is not good enough for me, the same for Kindles and Nooks. Still, KOReader on a Pocketbook would probably be the next best thing, although KOReader has its own issues, so that would also be less than ideal.

My Kobos have spoiled me. Now everything else feels unsatisfying in comparison.
If Kobo went away, I would move on to the next best. I don't really care about "UI" as I spend the vast majority of my time reading. The lack of choices for margins, line spacing, font size, ... on Kindles and Nooks isn't ideal, but it would be good enough if there weren't better alternatives.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote