Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 07:34 AM   #102
Gormagon
monstrous mythical beast
Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gormagon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tab Ultra C, Meebook P78 Pro, TCL 40Nxtpaper, TCL Nxtpaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I don't why anyone would install Edge on anything.
So true!
Besides I wouldn't use Edge or any other browser as a "mobile reader", if that means reading ebooks (epubs, pdf etc). Librera and KOreader work flawless on any Android device I have, including the NxtPaper 11 and the NxtPaper phone.

I've installed quite a lot of apps on the TCL phone, except from taking quite a long time to start, I haven't noticed any oddities (I have another cheap phone with more RAM, which starts faster, despite having also installed quite a few apps).

As browser I use mainly Vivaldi (Snapshot, but installed also the regular one) without problems, but I've also installed EinkBro, Tor, Kiwi and Firefox Klar.

I would go for the TCL 40 Nxtpaper not the 5 G version, since the 4 G version has better hardware. or just wait for the new versions with the next NxtPaper version.
Gormagon is offline   Reply With Quote