View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 05:26 PM   #151
retiredbiker
Addict
retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Oasis, Pop_Os!, Jutoh, Kobo Forma
Ah, that explains why I'm not seeing changes...the highlighting is as it always is on my machine and works in Sigil. After banging around tabbing and hovering for a couple of hours yesterday I couldn't find anything that didn't work. (And yes, I restarted Sigil every time I turned the focus highlighting on or off.)

(No idea why the environment variable didn't work, most likely my fat fingers. I just now found the gtk settings in the dconf-editor, but I really don't want to start messing in there. I have a history of breaking my machine when I get into the weeds and then spending way too long fixing it. Can be fun but not right now.)
retiredbiker is offline   Reply With Quote