View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 01:21 PM   #28
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Have you tried the Find Duplicates' metadata variations? That might help a bit.
Eh no. I just gave up on the publishers. I leave them as they are. It's not that important an issue for me. Now authors, those I always fix - an author name must be consistent. But I leave aliases alone, because I don't always know they are aliases anyway.

Series names I also fix to be consistent. Series with the same name are a pain, yes, but I usually don't change them for this reason only.

I do use the Find Duplicates plugin for some things - just not for publishers.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote