View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 07:54 AM   #17
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
For thousands of publishers? I'd spend months creating the rules. Besides, I don't download metadata at all, as I'd have to edit most of it manually anyway. So I fill in my metadata manually from the beginning, less work for me. I'm very fussy about my metadata and no metadata source gives it to me like I want it to be.
Sorry Sirtel, you are exaggerating. Of course, you only create a rule if there are inconsistencies - in my case not two dozen.

And downloading metadata or not - suum cuique

Last edited by Wiggo; 04-21-2024 at 08:21 AM.
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote