View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 07:08 AM   #16
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggo View Post
I hope I haven't misunderstood anything, but why not use the rules for the metadata source - also works with Regex?
Attachment 207741
For thousands of publishers? I'd spend months creating the rules. Besides, I don't download metadata at all, as I'd have to edit most of it manually anyway. So I fill in my metadata manually from the beginning, less work for me. I'm very fussy about my metadata and no metadata source gives it to me like I want it to be.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote