View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 12:46 PM   #70
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Cathcart View Post
Thank you! Is the (short) list of actions exhustive? it seems like it's specifically tailored for migrating/converting Kindle fonts to Kobo. What about fonts in general? anything else I should be mindful of?
It's not specific to Amazon fonts. The Wiki entry was created from one of my old posts (posts #2 and #9 if you want to see some screenshots), replying to someone who specifically wanted Amazon Ember to work on the Kobo. Ironically the original poster couldn't be bothered with my replies but another kind soul created the Wiki entry.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote