View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 02:15 AM   #59
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
You'd think. But nope. The "I did everything and it still hurts my eyes" people exist.
I'm one of them. Not that I've tried everything I could do (and I didn't go out and buy an expensive tablet). I just lost interest in trying. No need to spend a lot when an E-Ink eReader does the job.

Quote:
Anywhoo, I realize I'm beating a dead horse.

Read eInk, by all means. Horses for courses.
I feel the same about those who read on tablets. If they work for you use them. The tablets I've tried haven't worked for me.

Quote:
It's just that enough time has gone by that we KNOW that the masses have no problem reading on phones and tablets. All the "science" that was presented about how harmful reading on anything but paper or eInk was bogus.
I have smartphone but I almost never use it. I do my calling on a flip phone (which is what I carry when I go out). The flip phone is a back-up in case in case the electricity or Internet goes down. (It's on an inexpensive pre-pay plan.)
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote