View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 09:51 PM   #58
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
You'd think. But nope. The "I did everything and it still hurts my eyes" people exist.

Anywhoo, I realize I'm beating a dead horse.

Read eInk, by all means. Horses for courses.

It's just that enough time has gone by that we KNOW that the masses have no problem reading on phones and tablets. All the "science" that was presented about how harmful reading on anything but paper or eInk was bogus.
To be fair, the masses don't generally read many novels per year. I'd suspect more readers drawn to e-ink readers in general are heavier readers than most of the population.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote