View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 08:13 PM   #3
CleanYourNibs
CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleanYourNibs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobos, Kindles, Boox, a Nook and a Sony
I can now confirm that Syncthing works nicely on KOReader on both Kindles and Kobos (as the developer for that plugin doesn't have a Kindle to test it on). I definitely recommend using the plugin on KOReader instead of trying to install it manually on those devices.

I couldn't figure out how to install plugins on Android based ereaders, but for those I was able to just use the Syncthing Android app.
CleanYourNibs is offline   Reply With Quote