View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:21 PM   #31
Gone
Out of order
Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by errenay View Post
Now, I've got Libra H2O. I've been waiting for new Libra 3 to upgrade my e-reader, but it looks like we have Libra Colour instead of its more classical version. I wonder if I should buy the new Clara B&W or the previous Libra 2 regarding only the reading experience (I don't use audiobooks). Thank you in advance for the useful hints.
What's wrong with your Libra H2O?

They are all good ereaders.

Have you ever owned a 6" device? Do you absolutely need buttons? Some people add a Popsocket on the back of their ereader and feel no need for buttons. Do you think colours could be a nice addition, or you have no need for it?

It's really up to you and your reading experience. I know, it's hard. I've changed my mind many times about what's the best ereader for me.
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote