View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 12:14 AM   #18
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Except that the Carta already meets my needs on my Clara HD. But I still get a little envious when I see the Clara 2.
Don't look at the Clara 2, then? When I said "meets your needs", I meant that you can use it without complaints. Most tech products become obsolete a few months after you buy them. If you're bothered by the fact that a technically superior device exists, even when your current device is quite pleasant to use, then you'll be trapped in a perpetual cycle of needless updates that don't really accomplish anything beyond putting you in the "I have the latest device" club for another six months.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote