View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 09:34 PM   #16
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Because I'm a responsible-ass adult. It's better when I put the two Claras in my house side-by-side. But it's not 'better enough' for me to part with $120 when I have a perfectly good working reader already.
Well, such thinking is pretty alien to me. When I want something and can afford it, I'll get it without thinking about it twice. Of course I have never thought of myself as particularly responsible or even particularly adult. And I have no kids or any other dependants (except for my cat), so I can spend all my disposable income on myself.

Not that I constantly buy everything in sight. There actually are few things that I ever feel any temptation to upgrade. I can happily wear my clothes and footwear literally to ribbons, for example. But I can't resist ereaders.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote