Thread: Silliness Tattoos: Yea or Nay?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 09:28 AM   #18
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
I got one several years ago to commemorate my father, to whom I was very close. I waited several years after he passed to be sure of the design and that it was something I really wanted to do, not based on immediate emotions. Not at all sorry I did it. I have no plans to get more, but that could always change.

It's on the inside of my upper forearm so it's not always on display, as I tend to wear longsleeves year round (except at home). As meera mentioned, if they are quality tattoos and one doesn't expose them a lot to the sun (use a good sunscreen) and one keeps the skin in good condition they will last.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote