View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:04 AM   #5
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
It's the generic image. I only belatedly realised that this means there's no cover image at all (I thought the generic image was, you know, an actual image generated by the kindle or something).

I tried creating a cover file with that name layout, but the ebook itself doesn't have the ASIN in its metadata (as far as I can see on Calibre) and I'm permanently on airplane mode, so I don't think the kindle can check the asin against Amazon. As-is, putting the new cover image into \system\thumbnails didn't do anything. (But then, I'm not sure the ASIN is the only thing that goes into the cover image name? Those strings of numbers are a lot longer than any ASIN I've ever seen.)

I'm poking at the MobiMetaEditor now... I'll let you know how it goes!
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote