View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:58 AM   #1
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Anyone know how to find a specific book cover in /system/thumbnails?

I want to replace the cover image for a specific book. (Removing the ebook and reloading it onto my kindle with the correct cover would mean losing my highlights and notes, so I'd rather not do that.) But I can't figure out which of the MANY image files in /system/thumbnails (or amazon-cover-bug) is the one I want, short of manually going through them all one by one.

Is there anything in the cover/image file names that identifies which ebook it's the cover for? They all have names like 'thumbnail_0a513f83-1cf4-4863-85c8-2b0cb70d0575_EBOK_portrait', but I don't see any connection between those numbers and the name of the ebook file.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote