View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 07:45 PM   #62
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Based on the videos, it seems Kobo is bypassing Kaleido's terrible ghosting performance by forcing a full refresh for every page turn. This looks nice, but it's also very slow if you're used to flipping pages without a full refresh. I wonder if you'll be able to configure it when you're reading a novel that doesn't require full refreshes to look good.
Hmm. I always use full refresh for every page, as I want the contrast to be as good as possible (it decreases with partial refresh). But then I don't often flip pages without reading them.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote