View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 01:40 PM   #3
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
They didn't say (or I did not understand it well enough ). I just noticed the screen was scratched (well, it's a demo device anyway, but evidently it does seem possible to do it), you get a 33W charger for the 10000mAh battery, on which it runs for about 9 hours.
I think it is huge, and not my cup of tea anyway. 10"+ is more than enough for me. Certainly now new kobo's are coming up
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote