View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 09:16 PM   #1717
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindOfAnIdiot View Post
Hello.
I had to reinstall Calibre on my computer because I have a new computer.
In order to keep my data and books, I exported my Calibre data in advance.
The import worked perfectly and everything was as before.
My only problem is that my Goodreads plugin no longer works.
I can no longer sync my bookshelves.
I always get this error message. I also get the same error message when I try to authorize the plugin with GR.
All plugins and Calibre itself are up to date. (04/2024)

I had a similar error myself when trying to move to calibre 7. The problem that I had which which is suspiciously simlar to your error is from a bug in the version of python that calibre is bundled with. This was a thread that helped solve things for me - I had the exact same circumstance as this particular user of multiple duplicate TFS certificates in my certificate storage, most likely caused by Visual Studio installations/updates. Once I deleted all the duplicates out my calibre python problems went away. If you dont see them in your local computer store try in your personal user store - it will depend on how you installed VS for this circumstance (all users vs current user).

https://github.com/python/cpython/issues/108721
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote