Thread: Developer Mode
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 03:31 PM   #5
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tym View Post
I saw a post if you disable "force dark mode" in developer options, it should cure the issue. So can someone please tell me how to get to that setting in mood reader pro please and thank you.
I haven't used Moon+ in many years, but that sounds a lot like the A10+ changes wrt webview darkening. Moon+ should be fixing that themselves...

Quote:
dont know if its developer mode for android
Yes, that would be android's developer mode on Android 10 and later.

Quote:
occasional ebook only showing in black and white. Just wont show and colors
Force dark shouldn't be removing colors entirely though... so are you sure this is the same issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth
Try an ereader app that properly respects the ebook settings such as Lithium or Pocketbook. Or if you must have over-rides you can install the KOReader apk direct from git.
I second that recommendation. Unless you need the obscure options Moon+ provides, Lithium and Pocketbook are better.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote