Thread: Developer Mode
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 11:04 AM   #4
tym
Connoisseur
tym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five words

Device: nook touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithloo View Post
it's quite hard
just search google
I have googled the heck out of the issue. I only saw one other with the same issues on redit. He gave the answer that asked about. I dont know if its developer mode for android, or for moon reader pro. Thats why I asked you guys.

I figured if Moon Reader pro had a developer mode, one of you guys would know. Must be a Android Issue. Just seems odd the issue would occur on both my Tablet, and My Cell phone.

Update, I went into developer mode on my cell phone. I never could find the "Force Dark Mode" with google, i tried to change a few settings. Still the same issue. Unless I am doing something wrong, seems like there is a setting in moon reader pro that needs to be changed. Thanks.

Last edited by tym; 04-04-2024 at 08:13 AM.
tym is offline   Reply With Quote