Thread: Developer Mode
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 07:04 PM   #1
tym
Connoisseur
tym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five words

Device: nook touch
Developer Mode

Been having a few issues with an occasional ebook only showing in black and white. Just wont show and colors. I normally use a yellow font with black back ground. In moon reader Pro.

I know its nothing in my current settings, cause I open another ebook, and I get the color back. I know its not the ebook, cause I open the ebook on my desktop, and the color is fine.

I saw a post if you disable "force dark mode" in developer options, it should cure the issue. So can someone please tell me how to get to that setting in mood reader pro please and thank you.

Just checked, it will do the same exact thing on my tablet. So its for sure not my phone.

Last edited by tym; 04-02-2024 at 10:39 PM.
tym is offline   Reply With Quote