View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 05:40 PM   #47
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Considering the issue is several sites that do not permit access by other websites, that would be unlikely to happen even if Mobileread was in active development.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
It's the owner of the video that decides if people can view the video outside of YouTube or not.
Perhaps I should have put <Sarcasm> in my original message considering I was responding to a post suggesting that Mobileread was broken since it would not display images from sites that block other websites from accessing that content?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote