Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 04:15 PM   #68
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
The dark vs light mode is more of a preference. I switched to dark mode everywhere, laptop, phone, quite a while ago. I've also tried to switch to dark mode on Onyx Max but it didn't feel good on e-ink. Light mode is also nice on the nxtpaper, but I'm quite pleased with awesome dark mode experience. I can't see any light leaks on this display so it's really good.

Regarding scratches, don't worry. It must be a real glass. I've tried to scratch the surface with a fingernail, tried really hard, of course outside the usable screen area as the glass covers also the bezel, no slight trace of any scratch.

Regarding the model number, it's TCL NXTPAPER 11. If you're interested in so called batch number, I can take a look in settings and on the package for any codes, maybe one of them would correspond to the batch.

EDIT:
On the box I only found SN, and:

TCL NXTPAPER 11 (9466X)
DARK GREY
9466X4-2CLCW11
4GB+128GB

Last edited by plusz; 03-26-2024 at 04:53 PM.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote