View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 03:12 PM   #52
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post

Might I ask that moderators identify themselves in their avatars, or use the green box for moderator actions, so that forum members know who is and is not a moderator, and when something is a moderator action as opposed to a normal post that is legal to replay to?

I know you will probably deem my post here as "questioning moderator action". But it is not. I am only asking for clarification on how members are supposed to know what posts can be responded to, and what posts cannot.
The Board level Moderator NAME is in GREEN . The rest of us (including Forum level) can't color our handle.
At the bottom (where there is Guidelines), there is also a list of Moderators for that FORUM (those may not all be Greenies)
Correction, that is only for Forums that hav forum level mods

Last edited by theducks; 03-26-2024 at 03:15 PM. Reason: corrected
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote