View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 02:47 PM   #3
retiredbiker
Addict
retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Oasis, Pop_Os!, Jutoh, Kobo Forma
Thanks for bringing this up, @madelonw. I've had the same situation for years, but have been too lazy to fix it until now.

When I first started using Calibre, for some reason I made another Formats column (#formats) and stuffed it in there, and in the tag browser. No idea anymore why I did it, but it's been mildly in the way ever since.

Preferences-->Look and Feel-->Book Details to get remove it, as DNSB said.
Preferences-->Add Your Own Columns to get rid of it completely.
retiredbiker is offline   Reply With Quote