View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 02:41 PM   #48
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Isn't Calibre a GUI program? I think I remember reading in the docs about command line access to some functions. But I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of Calibre users interact with it only from it's GUI.

FWIW, I consider Calibre's GUI to be one of the top GUI's of all time. It is extremely visually appealing and everything you need for day-to-day operations is right there in front of you IMHO. There are some things that you have to dig down deep to find, but that's the case with any program that supports thousands of functions. The major functions are up front, the lesser used ones might require archaeological digging skills to uncover though.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote