View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:57 AM   #426
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_p1nky View Post
Is the ACSM new? Have you tried using ACSM from ADE's test page?

- Open ACSM Input Configuration >> check Enable verbose debug logging
- Restart Calibre in Debug mode (the drop down arrow menu besides Preferences icon)
- When Calibre is back, click OK to a dialogue that appears, add your ACSM as usual.
- Copy & paste here the text in the notepad generated.
Thank you for your help. I have made some progress, but still having trouble.

I did try an ACSM from the test page, it worked (The Father Thing, in Debug file below).

I have been able to download a book I purchased previously, from a bookstore. But, I am still unable to download library books (It always worked before, when I was using ADE). I downloaded a (fresh) ACSM from the library, but got the same result as before : it added the ACSM to Calibre, as if it were an ebook.

Here is the Debug file:

Spoiler:

(deleted)

And here is a screencap of what is added to Calibre.

Thanks again for your help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-03-25_16h50_51.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	207146  

Last edited by Mister L; 03-25-2024 at 12:53 PM.
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote