View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 07:32 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy View Post
Modern books often contain text messages. To differentiate them from regular text I usually convert them to sans-serif font at 0.9em in the epub css.

Example:
Code:
.txt {
  font-family: sans-serif;
  font-size: 0.9em;
}
However after conversion to AZW3 the css is changed to:
Code:
.txt {
  font-family: sans-serif;
  font-size: 0.75em;
}
This arbitrary change can make the text difficult to read so I then have to edit the AZW3 to change the size back to my original setting.

I have noticed other font size changes (headings for example) but these are not as critical. Is there a way for me to keep the font sizes as I would prefer them to be?

I have not attached a file or log because this happens on every conversion so should be easy to replicate.
Go to Preferences > Common Options and see what the settings are. You may have Font size rescaling turned on. I have it off and I have Base font set to 0.0 and nothing in Font-size key.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote