Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 04:26 AM   #52
SomeSteve
Addict
SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SomeSteve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCheese View Post
After 1 weeks use I have an entire row of dead pixels. It shows up as a black line, on white it turns orange. I called TCL and they had me ship it to a repair center. Feeling a little bitter since I need to wait a few weeks to get it back.
They should have sent you a new one express delivery and had you return the defective one at their expense and your convenience.
SomeSteve is offline   Reply With Quote