View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM   #24
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Shine Color, Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Clara 2E, Boox Note Air 2+
I have finished The Silmarillion on Sunday. The book was a bit challenging, but not as bad as I imagined it would be. It was a beautiful, but sometimes quite frustrating read, because most of it deals with
Spoiler:
Melkor/Morgoth killing all the people you just started caring about
. The book also paints the Elves in a very dark light, from the Lord of the Rings I wouldn't have imagined them as so petty and cruel.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote