View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 06:09 PM   #58
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
I have my own idea of how an ebook should be formatted and I apply it to all the books I buy. I remove the line height and the embedded fonts (unless there is a precise reason to keep them, which is almost never). I remove also @page and body margins. And my normal paragraphs have no margins, no font-size and text-indent is 1.5em.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better if I could just read the books and enjoy the reading, but I can't.

Last edited by ps67; 03-14-2024 at 06:11 PM.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote