View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 09:45 AM   #54
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Aside from the normal metadata cleanup and adding a cover if needed, I have also added a table of contents to some books and corrected some particularly annoying OCR errors.

I normally deal with minor formatting issues (annoying font choice or size, etc) through my reader app's override options, if it has major display issues I'm more likely to abandon the book then to fix it.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote