View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 06:08 AM   #59
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
I've viewed the SQL for my explorer-3.db...

I have 3 profiles listed in there:
Code:
id   name
1    default
2    neil
3    test
I created the "neil" profile and deleted it, but it still shows in the database.

I set "test" as the active profile and modified the koplugin profileid to 3 and it works!!!

So, if you have only created one profile, yours should be 2.

If you want to view your own database I used the portable version from HERE
See attached - open the .db in the app, then: Browse data > Table: Profiles

The plugin will need updating to check the current active profile rather than assuming default.
/mnt/ext1/system/profiles/.current will direct to the active profile, so you can get the name easy enough. Will need an sql query to get the profileid number from the name I guess.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DB_Browser.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	206867  

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-13-2024 at 06:35 AM.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote