Thread: question
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 10:37 AM   #5
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Yes, I like the ungoogled chromium versions too. I wish Vivaldi could be silenced just as the chromium ungoogled version, as it's my current chromium-based browser of choice, given it's almost fully customisable. Yet there are some core differences between the Chromium-based and the now Chromified Mozilla browsers that make me still prefer the modern Waterfox. Context menu behaviour, User.js, userchrome.css etc.

Last edited by Comfy.n; 03-10-2024 at 10:43 AM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote