View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 02:05 AM   #1061
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisBrandao View Post
I'm considering I didn't revert them properly as well. Doing a Factory reset keeps most of the patches, which is weird. I can I revert them properly in that case?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
No, it's not weird. A factory reset erases your user settings but doesn't touch the firmware, and thus it has no effect on firmware patches. You have to "update" the firmware again with unpatched files in order to revert the changes you made.
It depends on which factory reset you use. The factory reset from Device Information does not affect the installed firmware version. The factory reset from the Developer Options submenu of the Device Information menu or a manual factory reset will revert the firmware to the factory version.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote