View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 01:45 PM   #7
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
How do you read a novel on a walk? I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on each line long enough to read anything.
Are you walking around the streets with a novel or ereader in front of your face?
A bit like inconsiderate people in the city walking around with their damn noses glued to their phones, not giving a f$* where they are walking nor who they bump into?... and then get annoyed because you bumped into them instead of making way for them...
I wonder how often they bump into each other.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote