View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 02:54 PM   #11
Clouds
Clouds began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Reporting back with some more results from the KA1:

Remux works fine, even with the default swipe gesture.

Apps that just work:
animation_demo, dumbskull, harmony, input_demo, mines, rpncalc, wordlet

Apps with an attitude:
  • drawing_demo - Shows blank screen, doesn't respond to input. Remux menu reports 10mb so process did start. When started from SSH it appears input is going through the app to Nickel, which then starts to be redrawn on the screen wherever the touch input was.
  • sharenote - Starts, shows the shared note (if any), gui works, but doesn't respond to or show whatever I draw myself. When started from SSH it appears input is going through the app to Nickel, which then starts to be redrawn on the screen wherever the touch input was.
  • puzzles (v0.2.4) - blank screen, no indication in remux menu that the process started. When started from SSH it complains about several missing libraries.
    Spoiler:
    [root@kobo apps]# ./puzzles
    ./puzzles: /lib/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by ./puzzles)
    ./puzzles: /lib/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by ./puzzles)
    ./puzzles: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.9' not found (required by ./puzzles)
    ./puzzles: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.22' not found (required by ./puzzles)
    ./puzzles: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by ./puzzles)

I also tried the puzzles that elinkser built with slightly better results: puzzles starts when run from SSH, responds a bit to input, but screen refreshes only when switching to a different app then go back to puzzles, and input is XY inverted regardless of whether INV_X, INV_Y and ROT_4 are set or not.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote